Finally, my chiffon cake is in the right shape after many attempts.
- 5 egg yolks
- 25g sugar
- 100g cake flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- approximately 90ml pandan leave juice
- 5 egg white
- 60g sugar
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- Add 25g sugar into the egg yolk and mix well.
- Add the shifted cake flour and baking powder into the mixture.
- Add the pandan juice and oil into the mixture. Mix them well and without any lump.
- Beat the egg white and add 65g sugar gradually.
- Beat the egg white until soft peak and add cream of tartar.
- Then, beat the egg white until stiff peak (turn the mixing bowl and the egg white will hold).
- Put 2 to 3 scoops of egg white into the pandan mixture. Scoop around it