Ramen burger??? As everyone knows that Japanese loved their noodle (ramen) and that is how it was invented. It was created by a Japanese-American (I guessed).
You can make this yourself for fun and it is very easy. All you need is a pack of instant noodle and egg.
- Cook the instant noodles according to the package and season it. (The Japanese always season it with dashi stock).
- When the noodles is fully cook, leave it cool and then mix it with beaten egg.
- Wrapped it with some plastic foil.
- Put them into a ramekin and press them flat until it looks like the picture on top.
- Put them into the fridge for an hour to get the shape.
- Heat the frying pan with some oil and then pan-fry it.
- There you’ve the piece of bread (ramen) for your hamburger.
You can do exactly the same method with multi-grain rice or brown rice, this type of rice is sticky when cooked. So, you don’t need any egg for it. Use the left-over rice is even better. The Malaysia chicken ball rice shared the similar concept, shape the rice.
Have fun with it!!!